scaled up Tiger Moth from De Havilland DH.82A Tiger Moth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scaled up Tiger Moth from De Havilland DH.82A Tiger Moth

so the old OS 120 gave up and had a 45cc petrol motor kicking around but it would not fit so we scaled it up and modernise it so this is the build it is not as detailed as i would like but building it as a prototype and drawing and setup cnc layouts it be come quite a task but rewording in the end so lets start there with a link to a video.
    As you can see she left the ground with a kick to the left that is i had held in a little left ruder as the motor was pulling her to the right she is over prop t with a drop to a 6 she is a lot better and worth the assembly proses

well her is the assembly before the flyte i have got it down to 45 mints and intend to do some updates on the way it is at the moment so her are the 2 videos of it excuse the hypertension it is only 8 weeks after come out of hospital after having 4 stents fitted so the meds or have a efface bev not happy but just had to get out anyway her it is

Comment

second video on assembly

Comment

i will apologias for my rant on RTF models just upsets me to see sume one spend lots of money then see it go start in to the ground and i know that ever one has not got the time to build join a good clube there is all ways sume one there happy to help and you get a real model and not a plum of little white beads floating around for the rest of the afternoon so her is just one of the wing builds i do not think you could endure the 4 wings on this model so her it is

Last edited by dave potter; 09-12-2021, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X