Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Print scale

How do you print plans that are the proper size

You have to set the scaling to 100% and then print on a large format printer or print tilled on an office size printer.

Comment

Similar question. In ordering plans are they usable as full scale templates? I see a note "scale not set" what does that mean? I want to order the Fandango prints but when I download the pdf it fits on one sheet of regular paper. That cant be correct. I dont want to order plans just to find out I cant use them. Sorry if a noob question.

Comment

Most plans are scaled to 1:1 meaning they are the same size of the model to be built from them, some plans however have not been scaled to 1:1 It is your responsibility to download the plan pdf file and see if it fits your needs. Ordering printed copies here it´s like going to a printshop with a pdf file on a thumbdrive, they will print whatever you give them to print as it is on the pdf, if you want a diferent size you have to tell them.

I can scale a plan for you, can put it at 1:1 or whatever size you like just keep in mind that some scans are bad quality and scaling them up will only make the quality worse.

Please send me a message from the site contact page with the ID of the plan you wish.

Fred

Comment

Working...
        X