Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All. I am Matjey from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Started building model airplane since I was in high school. Pause the hobby for a while due to work and live and now I'm back trying to catch up where I have left. Most of the time, I'm enjoyed building and designing electric airplane from foam board/depron/dtfb materials. Will try to update the forum with my build log and share the plane design that I have.

Comment

Hi thanks for accepting my request. I like Aeromodelling and I want to assemble my model aircraft from the plane. I am from Spain of Cantabria and I am delighted to be here with all of you to learn and share. Thank you.

Last edited by Lucas_; 11-14-2018, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Hi, I'm from the north of Spain, I'm passionate about model airplanes, and I would like to learn and contribute everything that relates to this hobby. Thank you very much for admitting me to you. Postscript I do not know anything about English, this was done by my translator, to forgive my writing.

Comment

Hello everybody. JB here, Janesville WI, USA. Into rockets as a kid. Got back into it in 2000. I have level 3 cert and have flown to 18k feet. Have built all kinds of models as a kid. 2 years ago went to a AMA fly in. Got the bug. Listened to good advice about getting a sim first. Ive been using RealFlight for a year. Used a Spectrum transmitter for realism. I have sim flown all kinds of planes. I really like the Fundango as a first plane. Seems the safest easy way in. I plan on building it or something over the winter. Will be joining AMA and a local club before flying.

Comment

Hello Community,
            my name is Matias, I joined on Jan. 5th, 2019. I've been into RC modeling since 1972, and fly anything with wings, and since a couple of years also multirotors. I enjoy building kits as well of scratch, and love IC engines. I fly at a club close to my home in Germany - see www.msv-smue.de - and have been member there for the last 23 years. I serve as Secretary of the club.

Comment

I am Michael K. I am about to be 81 and have built balsa models a few times and RC sailboats with my sons a few years ago when they were younger. I'm interested in 3d printing and want to learn about it. I live in Tucson AZ.

Comment

I'm about to be 86 on Robert E Lee's birthday. Nice to see some one from my decade here. I started trashing Model Aircraft in 1941. Took a while before I actually got one assembled. lol

Comment

Working...
                X