I am looking for plans for the 1950s Sterling Polish Fighter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am looking for plans for the 1950s Sterling Polish Fighter

Looking for a friend. Need plans for an old control-line model kitted by Sterling. Kit # C5. 36" wingspan. This was built by his dad a long time ago and he wants to build a new one and convert to R/C. Any help would be appreciated
    This is the finished model and the box it came in.

It is a 1950s Sterling Plan buy was the subject a WWI Parasol winged aircraft that had the wing bent back and tips dropped? There is one of those floating around in all sizes. I can also check a Sterling and see if it's there.

Comment

I just went through a site that had Sterling Plans in one place, 17 pages of them, There was no Polish there and that was my hope. I downloaded and have a .pdf file that is a listing of all the Sterling Plans in 1975. I will upload it to Freds and you can take a look to see if it was on that listing. Best bet from here if Fred can't help is to go to the link at the bottom of the page and click on Hslat and the Book Website. He is the Guru of Documentation. Fred has to talk to him because he is Greek and speaks very little English. He is the BEST person for the website as he is really smart and has helped a lot.

Comment

Thank you for your efforts. It really is an obscure kit of a nice-looking plane.

Comment

Sorry I have not come up with it yet. I do know I have seen the aircraft in your picture. Have you talked to Fred or Hslat yet?

ReKit

Comment

I came up with a little more info. Two different places (1 had the kit, but it sold) Have (P-11) after the Kit Aircraft Name. Wiki has the attached Image and PZL P.11c Polish Fighter(Radial Engine).
            Try this for hundreds of examples of the Aircraft www.google.com/search?q=P-11+Polish+Fighter
            I hope this helps. I found a couple old Vintage resources and went from there. I think this is all I will be able to do at this time.

ReKit

Comment

Working...
            X