For Plans requests please use the Wanted Plans thread.
I'm just starting to build this model, plan ID 79616. I've started making the parts shown on the plans and have extracted most of the parts (the smaller ones like wing ribs and formers) to jpeg files that print on a single 8 1/2 by 11 sheet. I tried to upload these jpeg files but it didn't seem to work right. Can someone point me to some hints for uploading images. The 'camera' and 'picture' icons seemed to do strange things. I didn't want to embed the image in my text. I wanted the files uploaded so they could be used by fellow builders.

That said, does any one know of a build log for this model? There a few areas where the assembly is not obvious and I could use some clarification. Also, I'm converting this to electric and will be making changes to the nacelle design as required. I'm not a fan of linkages for the ailerons and will probably use small servos in the wings. Comments welcome.

Comments

• Hello!

Thank you for being available to share.

To upload an image please use this one:

Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 18.25.58

This one is to post an image from another website:
    Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 18.26.43

For that you must have the URL of the image and can´t be an image from google.

Better use the first option
  • Here are the jpeg files for the small parts. They print to scale for me using Windows paint and go to print preview -> page setup, and select "adjust to:" and set it to 112%. Best to test with the file "scale.jpg" and adjust the scaling until the scale prints accurately.

Doublers
    Elevator
    F1-F2-F8-F9
    F3-4
    F5-7
    FW1-4
    J1-2
    N1-5
    S1-4
    scale
    W1-W11
    W2-5
    W6-10
    Wing-Decal-Mounts-Tip
  • Can the files for the above images be retrieved or what is the best way to extract the images?
  • They were probably resized, would you please email them to mail@aerofred.com ? I´ll make a pdf and add to this plan: ID 79616

Thanks for sharing, fred