For Plans requests please use the Wanted Plans thread.
I have a partial kit for this old .049/.10 powered airplane (am missing fuselage section) that I would like to use for an electric powered derivative. I'm not planning to duplicate the original design exactly, but there is no documentation so no information about the original's specs. I would like to know what the design weight and length were, and where the CG was located at minimum before I begin.working on a knock-off design. The plane is a high-wing trainer type intended for two or three channel control, although it could also apparently be flown with as few as one or a full four channels with slight modifications. I would like to use the wing and empennage in a low-wing design. My thinking is that with modern radio gear I can do an electric conversion that will compare favourably in weight with the original, while being more entertaining to fly without having to modify the one-piece foam wing, which has a lot of dihedral built into it. A copy of the original documentation that came with the kit would be ideal, but any data on the original plane would help...