For Plans requests please use the Wanted Plans thread.
edited March 22 in Wanted Plans
Any one know this plane? I'd like to build one but no idea about it's name to search it's data.
FullSizeRender

Comments

It should be The twin-tailed Piper PA-23 Apache.
  • Hi "aa_care",

The airplane that you are looking for is the 1960's L-200 MORAVA.
    The Let L-200 Morava is a two-engine touring and light passenger aircraft of the 1960s, designed and produced by Let Kunovice in the Czech Republic.
    If you are interested I can provide to you all info, drawings and 2D plans that I have in my records about this Czech beauty.
    Cheers, Santos
  • Hi "aa_care",

The airplane that you are looking for is the 1960's L-200 MORAVA.
    The Let L-200 Morava is a two-engine touring and light passenger aircraft of the 1960s, designed and produced by Let Kunovice in the Czech Republic.
    If you are interested I can provide to you all info, drawings and 2D plans that I have in my records about this Czech beauty.
    Cheers, Santos

I would like to thank you, your answer is the right I wish. Yes indeed your L-200's info and plan would be appreciated.

I believe may someone here will love to build this plane too.
  • I have much more than this, however you can start from here. It's a beautiful plane to be built as an RC Giant scale. Of course it's up to you the chosen scale, but with the Petrol motors available on market will be great if you do it big.
  • Give me a couple days for I can shearch in my records all information I have about the Morava L-200.
    Anything else just ask... I will be happy to help you.
    Cheers, Santos
  • edited April 16
    Hello Santos,
    Thanks for sharing!
    I you like you can send me your plans by wetransfer.com and I will upload them to your account, then you can edit the details and add whatever info you like.

We have a couple of L-200D Morava here:

https://aerofred.com/search.php?search_terms=all&search_keywords=L+200D+Morava&submit=Search

Kind regards,
    Fred
  • Thank you all.
  • edited June 19
    That first Picture looked a little squirrelly to me, but the plan sheet lays out a very nice aircraft. I hope you really do decide to build it as there is a LOT of Detail in there. And if you do build it, PLEASE Start a Builder's Log on the Project so we can follow your progress. It's interesting, in the Cockpit that the Control Wheel is designed to go Left and/or Right but there are no Rudder Pedals on the Right? Looks like both sides have full Instrumentation. Might just be an oversight. Best of LUCK! Take us along with a Builder's Log and we can help if required or just cheer you on!

ReKit