For Plans requests please use the Wanted Plans thread.
I built a Tempo II at around 1982 from a kit imported from Balsa USA. The plan has unfortunately got lost, and the fuselage was totally destroyed. It would much appreciated if a plan could be provided to enable me to rebuild this fine flying aircraft. (Balsa USA did not respond to my requests in this regard). Thank you very much. David Swanepoel

Comments

• Balsa USA Plans have been hard for me to find as well. Don't know why ... I really enjoyed their aircraft as well. I'll look around, but Fred should have about the best chance at that.
  • Dear ReKit, your reply is sincerely appreciated.
  • DavidAeroFred ...... Well I have used a lot of resources and that plan seems to be tough to find. I have good relationships with the AMA Archivist and Historian she is helping me. They are about 3 to 3.3 hours South of me in Indiana. I am going to make a trip down there and gather some other material and she is going to put me in touch with their Plans Archivist and see if he can not locate those plans. I hate getting stuck so I called in the BIG Guns. They take most requests by Email as they really get hammered, but they take forever to get back to you, really busy. I can go down and search myself, buy the plan, send it to Fred to add it and then you will get a new plan a lot quicker.

ReKit
  • Dear ReKit
    This kind of generosity is not found every day.
    I wish you you success in your endeavours.
    Kind regards